Charity of the year
There are so many reasons to get involved with KidsOut and bring joy back to children who need it. Through nominating KidsOut as your official charity partner you can brighten the day for a disadvantaged child and help them make memories to last a lifetime.
You can read about our life-changing Children’s Services to see the impact your support can make in the lives of vulnerable children, but there are also numerous of other benefits to your company from a partnership with us.
If you would like to nominate KidsOut as your Charity of the Year, get in touch, call 01525 243 215 or email us at email@example.com.
Partnering with KidsOut
- Improved customer loyalty and employee engagement Aligning your brand to the values of KidsOut can help your customers and employees build stronger trust and emotional connection with your brand.
- Uniqueness While it is common for businesses to support a charity and there are many good causes to choose from, KidsOut is the only national children’s charity focused directly on the needs of children living in refuge and bringing fun and happiness back into their lives.
- Low risk At KidsOut we are committed to our cause of making children happy and as a result maintain a stance that is apolitical, uncontroversial and universally supported by the UK public.
- Positivity Although many of the children we work with have come from difficult backgrounds, KidsOut is the Fun and Happiness charity and we try to focus on how we can brighten these children’s futures. Our work makes a lot of people feel good, and we like to pass that feeling on to our supporters.
- Local everywhere KidsOut provides its services through established groups and volunteers across the country, making us uniquely able to help deserving children everywhere on a local basis. We work hard to ensure that funds go to children in the region they are raised.
- Publicity We love to brag about our corporate partners and share the great work they do on our website and with our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Feel good factor Making kids happy tends to make you happy too.
- Networking We have more than ten major corporate networking events across the country every year, each attracting leaders from some of the country’s most prominent businesses and organisations.
Through nominating KidsOut as your Charity of the Year, you can work with us to develop a (strategy) that works for you, involves your whole team and makes more children happy! See some ideas from our past corporate partners about how you can contribute:
- Attend one of our Corporate Networking events
- Host a children’s Christmas party
- Title sponsorship of the charity
- Choose KidsOut for a cause-related marketing campaign
- Sponsor a Fun Day
- Conduct a DIY SOS at a refuge
- Sponsor a group or your local Rotary club to go on the National Day Out
- Sponsor a Phyzzpod
- Volunteer for Toy Box packing or at Toy Fair
- Hold a bake Sale
- Host an employee dress down day
What we do
National Rotary KidsOut Day
Every June, the Rotary International in Great Britain and Ireland together with KidsOut take over 25,000 disadvantaged children on a fun day out. The children visit the seaside, theme parks, adventure playgrounds and zoos, giving them all wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Fun Days takes disadvantaged children across the UK on a fun day out and helps them remember what it is like to just be children. Whether a trip to the theatre or a day at a theme park, Fun Days gives thousands of children something to look forward to and happy memories they can look … Continue reading Fun Days
News & Views
Fantastic Response to KidsOut and Direct Line Group’s Coronavirus Relief to Domestic Abuse Victims
Over March and April 2020, KidsOut launched its “KidsIn” initiative in response to the Covid-19 outbreak. With the generous backing of the Direct Line Group, the charity provided £50 worth of food vouchers to 3,200 families self-isolating in women’s refuges and over £100 worth of brand-new toys to 5,362 children in refuge. The majority of … Continue reading Fantastic Response to KidsOut and Direct Line Group’s Coronavirus Relief to Domestic Abuse Victims
Ciena raises over £700 for KidsOut with virtual pub quiz!
The last day of April saw Ciena holding a pub quiz across the UK to raise much-needed funds for KidsOut, with an impressive £700 and £167.50 in Gift Aid raised that will go towards the charity’s efforts to provide every mother and child in refuge with a trip to the cinema once restrictions are lifted. … Continue reading Ciena raises over £700 for KidsOut with virtual pub quiz!
UPDATE: Due to overwhelming demand, KidsOut is delighted to announce that the new fundraising initiative ‘KidsIn 8000’ has been extended to taking place over the whole of June 2020! The charity needs your help to raise £80,000 to enable KidsOut to give 8,000 children and mothers in refuge the opportunity to go on a fun … Continue reading KidsIn 8000
Ways you can help
Any gift, small or large, can help us make a difference to vulnerable children.