KidsOut Cause Related Licensed 'Sticker' Programme
Following the fantastic support by industry over the past year, KidsOut is delighted to announce the launch of a new Cause Related Licensing (CRL) programme, which allows licensees, manufacturers and retailers of all sizes to give ongoing support to KidsOut.
To help us continue to support the 50,000 children we helped in 2015/16, we have partnered with OpSec Security, the global market leader in royalty protection and authentication for the world’s most popular licensed brands.
With OpSec’s valued support we are able to offer holographic KidsOut stickers to our supporters, which can be applied onto any products of their choosing.
The stickers can be supplied and applied at source in Asia or alternatively here in the UK allowing you to demonstrate your brand values and provide brand differentiation to the purchases of your products.
Why should I get involved?
Research shows that consumers have a more positive image of a company that they see doing something to make the world a better place and are more likely to buy a product that is linked with a cause they care about:
86% of consumers have a more positive image of a company that they see doing something to make the world a better place.
81% of consumers would be more likely to buy a product that is linked with a cause that they care about.
80% of consumers say that price and quality being the same they are more likely to buy the product that supports a cause.
66% of consumers agree that they would switch from one brand to another if CRM were a factor.
57% agree that they would change retail outlet for the same reason.
74% of people think that it is acceptable for companies to be involved with charities within their marketing strategy.
58% of Marketing Directors agree that CRM provides companies with the opportunity to address business objectives and social issues at the same time.
Over 70% of CEOs believe that CRM will grow in importance to their organisation within the next 2/3 years .
Source: The Ultimate win-win-win – Business in the Community.
Our attractive packages allow donations to be made without the need for a Licensing Agreement or a Minimum Guarantee!
NO MINIMUM GUARANTEES
DONATION 100% ALLOWABLE AGAINST TAX
What are the advantages of working with KidsOut?
- There is NO guaranteed minimum amount to be donated by you and your company. This allows companies both small and large the opportunity to raise funds – many other charities can turn smaller fundraisers away if a guaranteed amount be met.
- Each licensee is issued a Cause Related License Agreement for a time period between 3 and 12 months, with the opportunity to renew or extend on expiry.
- All monies from the fundraising product are paid directly to KidsOut on agreement of the CRL initiative or at regular quarterly intervals if an on-going license.
- KidsOut is an effective organisation, meaning quicker decision making and faster sign off, along with a dedicated point of contact throughout the licensing period.
- With running costs annually around 10p in the £, more of the money you raise will be directly helping those in need of our help.
- KidsOut is able to offer a UK licensing agreement (on request), which would allow you to market the product carrying the KidsOut logos and images in the KidsOut style guide.
How do I get involved?
Due to the way in which KidsOut operates and in order to maximise on the amount of money going to good causes, the charity offer a bespoke CRL Package to companies interested in raising funds to help children throughout the UK.
What is the next step?
Once a company has decided to partner with KidsOut the process is very easy. A one page form is sent to confirm the support and is signed by both companies. On receipt of the donation by KidsOut, the KidsOut Holographic Stickers will be sent to you.
In the case of a Licensing Agreement being issued, KidsOut hi-res logos and style guide are released upon signature of the contract in order to start the design and marketing process.
For more information on Licensing or to sign up, please contact KidsOut Chief Ambassador Julian Margolin, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07967 676869.