Charity of the year
There are so many reasons to get involved with KidsOut and bring joy back to children who need it. Through nominating KidsOut as your official charity partner you can brighten the day for a disadvantaged child and help them make memories to last a lifetime.
You can read about our life-changing Children’s Services to see the impact your support can make in the lives of vulnerable children, but there are also numerous of other benefits to your company from a partnership with us.
If you would like to nominate KidsOut as your Charity of the Year, get in touch, call 01525 243 215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnering with KidsOut
- Improved customer loyalty and employee engagement Aligning your brand to the values of KidsOut can help your customers and employees build stronger trust and emotional connection with your brand.
- Uniqueness While it is common for businesses to support a charity and there are many good causes to choose from, KidsOut is the only national children’s charity focused directly on the needs of children living in refuge and bringing fun and happiness back into their lives.
- Low risk At KidsOut we are committed to our cause of making children happy and as a result maintain a stance that is apolitical, uncontroversial and universally supported by the UK public.
- Positivity Although many of the children we work with have come from difficult backgrounds, KidsOut is the Fun and Happiness charity and we try to focus on how we can brighten these children’s futures. Our work makes a lot of people feel good, and we like to pass that feeling on to our supporters.
- Local everywhere KidsOut provides its services through established groups and volunteers across the country, making us uniquely able to help deserving children everywhere on a local basis. We work hard to ensure that funds go to children in the region they are raised.
- Publicity We love to brag about our corporate partners and share the great work they do on our website and with our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Feel good factor Making kids happy tends to make you happy too.
- Networking We have more than ten major corporate networking events across the country every year, each attracting leaders from some of the country’s most prominent businesses and organisations.
Through nominating KidsOut as your Charity of the Year, you can work with us to develop a (strategy) that works for you, involves your whole team and makes more children happy! See some ideas from our past corporate partners about how you can contribute:
- Attend one of our Corporate Networking events
- Host a children’s Christmas party
- Title sponsorship of the charity
- Choose KidsOut for a cause-related marketing campaign
- Sponsor a Fun Day
- Conduct a DIY SOS at a refuge
- Sponsor a group or your local Rotary club to go on the National Day Out
- Sponsor a Phyzzpod
- Volunteer for Toy Box packing or at Toy Fair
- Hold a bake Sale
- Host an employee dress down day
What we do
National Rotary KidsOut Day
Every June, the Rotary International in Great Britain and Ireland together with KidsOut take over 25,000 disadvantaged children on a fun day out. The children visit the seaside, theme parks, adventure playgrounds and zoos, giving them all wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Fun Days takes disadvantaged children across the UK on a fun day out and helps them remember what it is like to just be children. Whether a trip to the theatre or a day at a theme park, Fun Days gives thousands of children something to look forward to and happy memories they can look … Continue reading Fun Days
News & Views
Giving Tree 2018 Exceeds All Records!
Click here for our Giving Tree 2018 gallery! 2018’s Giving Tree was the most successful ever! A record breaking 750 companies signed-up to this year’s toy appeal, with businesses and individuals from all corners of the UK ditching Secret Santa and donating brand new gifts to disadvantaged children instead. This overwhelming generosity meant KidsOut were … Continue reading Giving Tree 2018 Exceeds All Records!
Festive Fun Days 2018!
KidZania Christmas Exclusive The first festive event of the week was held at KidZania in Westfield’s, Shepherds Bush on Monday 11th December. KidsOut and KidZania invited children from refuges, special schools, and other charity partners in the surrounding area to attend this exclusive private event for Christmas. The children got four hours free access into the … Continue reading Festive Fun Days 2018!
CSR Volunteers Needed in Midlands & Milton Keynes!
Are you a company in the Midlands or Milton Keynes areas? Are you looking for worthy causes to use for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) days? KidsOut desperately needs teams of volunteers to audit toys to be distributed to disadvantaged children around the UK in 2019. KidsOut has been overwhelmed by the response to Giving Tree … Continue reading CSR Volunteers Needed in Midlands & Milton Keynes!
Ways you can help
Any gift, small or large, can help us make a difference to vulnerable children.