Charity of the year
There are so many reasons to get involved with KidsOut and bring joy back to children who need it. Through nominating KidsOut as your official charity partner you can brighten the day for a disadvantaged child and help them make memories to last a lifetime.
You can read about our life-changing Children’s Services to see the impact your support can make in the lives of vulnerable children, but there are also numerous of other benefits to your company from a partnership with us.
If you would like to nominate KidsOut as your Charity of the Year, get in touch, call 01525 243 215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partnering with KidsOut
- Improved customer loyalty and employee engagement Aligning your brand to the values of KidsOut can help your customers and employees build stronger trust and emotional connection with your brand.
- Uniqueness While it is common for businesses to support a charity and there are many good causes to choose from, KidsOut is the only national children’s charity focused directly on the needs of children living in refuge and bringing fun and happiness back into their lives.
- Low risk At KidsOut we are committed to our cause of making children happy and as a result maintain a stance that is apolitical, uncontroversial and universally supported by the UK public.
- Positivity Although many of the children we work with have come from difficult backgrounds, KidsOut is the Fun and Happiness charity and we try to focus on how we can brighten these children’s futures. Our work makes a lot of people feel good, and we like to pass that feeling on to our supporters.
- Local everywhere KidsOut provides its services through established groups and volunteers across the country, making us uniquely able to help deserving children everywhere on a local basis. We work hard to ensure that funds go to children in the region they are raised.
- Publicity We love to brag about our corporate partners and share the great work they do on our website and with our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Feel good factor Making kids happy tends to make you happy too.
- Networking We have more than ten major corporate networking events across the country every year, each attracting leaders from some of the country’s most prominent businesses and organisations.
Through nominating KidsOut as your Charity of the Year, you can work with us to develop a (strategy) that works for you, involves your whole team and makes more children happy! See some ideas from our past corporate partners about how you can contribute:
- Attend one of our Corporate Networking events
- Host a children’s Christmas party
- Title sponsorship of the charity
- Choose KidsOut for a cause-related marketing campaign
- Sponsor a Fun Day
- Conduct a DIY SOS at a refuge
- Sponsor a group or your local Rotary club to go on the National Day Out
- Sponsor a Phyzzpod
- Volunteer for Toy Box packing or at Toy Fair
- Hold a bake Sale
- Host an employee dress down day
What we do
National Rotary KidsOut Day
Every June, the Rotary International in Great Britain and Ireland together with KidsOut take over 25,000 disadvantaged children on a fun day out. The children visit the seaside, theme parks, adventure playgrounds and zoos, giving them all wonderful memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Fun Days takes disadvantaged children across the UK on a fun day out and helps them remember what it is like to just be children. Whether a trip to the theatre or a day at a theme park, Fun Days gives thousands of children something to look forward to and happy memories they can look … Continue reading Fun Days
News & Views
A Second Successful Year for Liverpool!
On Friday 22nd September KidsOut returned to Liverpool for our second ever Liverpool Question of Sport event. The night was an incredible success, raising £58,000! Which means that in just two years the Liverpool Question of Sport event has raised over £100,000! Held at the Crowne Plaza, Liverpool, business men and women from the North … Continue reading A Second Successful Year for Liverpool!
Midlands Gala Dinner raises £40,000!
Over 500 people from Midlands based companies joined KidsOut at the ICC for a night of fun and fundraising at the annual KidsOut Midlands Question of Sport Gala Dinner on Wednesday 6th September. Continuing last year’s creative twist on the traditional ‘QoS’ menu, the committee this year opted for a Mexican Banquet meal, meaning after … Continue reading Midlands Gala Dinner raises £40,000!
1200 Toy Boxes from Hasbro!
Hasbro, one of KidsOut’s key supporters, have once again not only donated toys but packed them into Toy Boxes too! Through the Toy Box service, KidsOut send a box of brand new toys to every child when relocated from refuge. This is often a frightening, lonely time for the child, when they are once again … Continue reading 1200 Toy Boxes from Hasbro!
Ways you can help
Any gift, small or large, can help us make a difference to vulnerable children.