- Question of Trivia
- The KidsOut Ball
- Question of Sport
- Golf Classic
- Charity of the Year
- BT Tower
KidsOut recently opted for MyDonate as their online donations provider. MyDonate is a completely free service from BT which results in KidsOut receiving 100% of your donation.
If you would like to set up a regular donation you will first have to register with MyDonate. This is a simple process which can be completed in five minutes and involves a basic sign up process.
Please follow the instructions below for setting up a regular payment to KidsOut.
(Please note that at this stage a credit card must be used in order to set up a regular payment)
- Visit MyDonate
- Register with MyDonate using the Login/Register button in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. Please validate your account using this email.
- Once you have logged into you MyDonate account, click ‘Donate to Charity’
- Search ‘KidsOut’
- Select ‘donate now’ once KidsOut appears.
- Select ‘regular’ from the drop down box and specify how much you like to donate and the date you would like the money to be taken from your account. Please note: Your first payment will be taken on the day you set up your recurring monthly donation. All future payments will be taken monthly, from the date you specify.
- Select the relevant Gift Aid button.
- Please check your address details and make sure it is the same address as the card is registered to.
- Tick the box of you would like KidsOut to contact you.
- Your donation amount will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Click ‘next step’ and the payment screen will appear.
- Click ‘new card’ to add a new credit card.
- Click ‘Pay Now’